Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Brand New Venture

I wanted to do something challenging before the end of the year......so this is it! I'm totally stepping out of my comfort zone into Blogland after some encouragement from my "sisters from other misters" (as Nora would say....LOL) who were brave enough to take the plunge waaaaay before me (I'm the "chicken" sister.....LOL). Thanks Nora, Kathe & Charlene for paving the way!

I look forward to this journey & know I've got A LOT to learn about designing & creating & sharing in this blog.

(I really need to do something with this place! It's looking pretty drab! LOL)

Thanks for taking the journey with me! I look forward to making new friends!

Huggies & Blessings to you all!

5 comments:

Nora said...

I'm leaving the first comment on your new blog, Sis! Congrats!!! As you get used to blogging, it gets easier & you have the best projects to share, so I just know that you'll be great at this.
Love ya oodles!

Jean said...

Thanks for the post on my blog and good luck on your new adventure in blogland!!!! Looking forward to what you create!!!

charlene said...

I am so happy for you Sis I am sure you will get this down in no time....Can't wait to see all the pretties you do and post !
Love ya bunches

Hugz~Dixie said...

Looks like a good start. You will have a lot of fun with this blog. Can't wait for more posts. Way to go GF.

Andrea said...

Hi gf (waves furiously) so glad to see you have a blog. Might look a bit empty now, but with sisters coming 'round for a house-warming party you will be settled in in no time.