Sunday, January 11, 2009

My very first award!


Thanks to my good friend & "sister from another mister" Nora (Handmade & Heavenly by Nora)...I received my very first award. Yippee Skippee!!! What an honor! Thanks a bunch, Sis!


Now I'm supposed to say 7 things about myself before passing it on. Let me see.....

1. I love the Lord....He's my first love!
2. I love my hubby Frank of 35 years & my beautiful family who keep me on my toes but melt my heart.
3. I love my online friends who have made my life complete & strengthen me in ways that they will never fully know. I love you ~ my sisters....mwah!
4. My grandmother taught me how to embroider pillowcases as a little girl. I also loved coloring with crayons (still love the smell of those Crayola Crayons). These creative avenues started my love for crafting.
5. I started making cards when I began stamping with some good friends over 10 years ago (we had tons of stamping parties).
6. I discovered Computer Crafting a few years ago & fell in love with it!
7. I plan to learn PSP and Photo Shop this year.....wish me luck!


Now it's my pleasure to pass this award on to 7 sisters who have inspired me (whether they realize it or not). You all rock!!! (Note: you can find all of their blogs on the lower right sidebar.)

1. Charlene aka scrappygma
2. Kathe aka Katz Designz
3. Andrea aka The Paper Purse
4. Molly aka the Quilling Queen
5. Lisa aka Paisleydaisy's Happy Happy Everything
6. Lori aka Joyful Sistah's Encouragement from My Heart
7. Mechelle aka Conrad Creations


Thank you all for making this ride so enjoyable! I love you all!

Huggies & Blessings ~

6 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
Aww Thank you for sharing this beautiful award. You have always been an encouragement to me from the first time I met you on PCC. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I do have awards to send over to you as well. I'm trying to recover them a, they were in my PC that crashed in December (sigh). But I will send you those I have now. I will post it and let you know when I put it up.

Hugz Lorie

charlene said...

thanks Sis for thinking of me I love you bunches !
Big hugs

Andrea said...

OMGSH thank you! What a sweet thing to do gf. Hugs!

Mechelle said...

Thank you so much! What a sweet award. I loved reading your list of 7. I will get this posted soon!
Thank you for thinking of me!

((hugs)) Mechelle

craftNmommy said...

Hey Sis! I Thought I posted over here already but I guess I didn't... Thank you for the award, you are the bestest! Where are you, it's been days since you've posted? Everything okay?

Miss you!

Hugs

Lisa

Molly Smith said...

A really, really belated thank you sweet Sharron! BIG hug for you!

:O)