Thanks to my good friend & "sister from another mister" Nora (Handmade & Heavenly by Nora)...I received my very first award. Yippee Skippee!!! What an honor! Thanks a bunch, Sis!
Now I'm supposed to say 7 things about myself before passing it on. Let me see.....
1. I love the Lord....He's my first love!
2. I love my hubby Frank of 35 years & my beautiful family who keep me on my toes but melt my heart.
3. I love my online friends who have made my life complete & strengthen me in ways that they will never fully know. I love you ~ my sisters....mwah!
4. My grandmother taught me how to embroider pillowcases as a little girl. I also loved coloring with crayons (still love the smell of those Crayola Crayons). These creative avenues started my love for crafting.
5. I started making cards when I began stamping with some good friends over 10 years ago (we had tons of stamping parties).
6. I discovered Computer Crafting a few years ago & fell in love with it!
7. I plan to learn PSP and Photo Shop this year.....wish me luck!
Now it's my pleasure to pass this award on to 7 sisters who have inspired me (whether they realize it or not). You all rock!!! (Note: you can find all of their blogs on the lower right sidebar.)
1. Charlene aka scrappygma
2. Kathe aka Katz Designz
3. Andrea aka The Paper Purse
4. Molly aka the Quilling Queen
5. Lisa aka Paisleydaisy's Happy Happy Everything
6. Lori aka Joyful Sistah's Encouragement from My Heart
7. Mechelle aka Conrad Creations
Thank you all for making this ride so enjoyable! I love you all!
Huggies & Blessings ~