Monday, October 12, 2009

When you wish upon a star.............


What does that remind you of? Jiminy Cricket? Mickey Mouse? Donald Duck? Disneyland? ME? LOL Yep......you got it..........I'm going to Disneyland!


***UPDATE***.........we had a BLAST at Disneyland yesterday! So much fun! We laughed & giggled & laughed & giggled some more! LOL And guess what? It barely sprinkled......but it's pouring today! Thank You, Lord!!!!

I've had a love affair with Disneyland since I was a young girl & saw it open for the first time (yes........I'm THAT old......LOL)! I grew up next door to Disneyland & remember seeing the fireworks every night in the summertime. Such good memories!

My BFF & I are going to the Happiest Place on Earth tomorrow to celebrate my birthday. It's supposed to RAIN (figures...........the ONE day of rain we get this year just HAS to fall on my birthday........LOL) but it won't dampen our spirits! We'll have a ball!

YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

Huggies & Blessings ~♥♥♥~

3 comments:

Molly Smith said...

Wow, I came by to wish you a happy birthday and see you "are going to Disney World". Oh how fun.

Happy, happy to you and many more!

May the year ahead be the best ever for you.

Hugs xoxo, MollyQ {giggle}

Jodie from Oz said...

Happy Happy birthday to you, hope your day was special.
Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Hugz~Dixie said...

Love the looks of your blog. Happy B-day. Hope you had a great day even if there was a little rain.