Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New DT position for me!!!!


Yippee Skippee! I've been selected to be on the Design Team for the brand spankin' new Craft Us Crazy Challenge blog! WooHoo! 2011 is starting off with a bang & I am soooooo very excited! You will notice the new badge on the right sidebar where you can find all of the amazingly talented designers I will have the honor of working alongside. Please be sure to visit their blogs often. You will find tons of inspiration & amazing creativity.

Thanks so much for joining in my excitement! I look forward to sharing ideas & projects with you. Our first challenge will begin in February. I'll let you know when it's time to join in the fun!

Huggies & Blessings ~♥♥♥~

6 comments:

Christina C. said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Sharron!!!! Looking forward to your new projects!!!
I'm thrilled for you!

charlene said...

Congrats Sis ! Can't wait for the fun to begin.
Hugs♥

kim.mom said...

Congratulations!!! So excited to work with you!

Sabina said...

Hello,

very great cards on your blog.

Hugz~Dixie said...

Thats wonderful, congratulations.

majsan said...

Congrats to you! I just popped by to see who I will be working along side with. I`m really looking forward to us starting this "show".
Have a nice weekend
maria-Norway