Friday, February 25, 2011

Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop

Welcome to the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop. Yippee Skippee!!! I'm so excited to be joining in the blog hop. This is my very first time participating. What a great way to get a head start on my Christmas cards. I hope you'll be inspired by all of the creativity you'll find as you hop along with us.

If you get lost along the way or forget where you're headed (LOL.....this happens to me on a daily basis.....LOL) you can go back to the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop & pick up where you left off. You will find a list of all the participants there. We're all linked together so you can visit from one to another until you're right back where you started. LOL
For my Christmas card I used my cute little Magnolia 'Longing Tilda' stamp. I just love her. She is soooo versatile. I also inked up my Magnolia 'Tin Boxes' stamp. You can cut these tins apart (after stamping of course) & use them in so many different ways. These were colored with my Copics. I also used my Magnolia Doohickey diecuts: 'Swirl' (it comes with a 'leaf' as well), Vintage Tag and Romantic Lace Border. You can find all of these wonderful Magnolia products at Diana's Magnolia-licious store. The diecuts cut like 'buttah'.....such a dream to use. Just look at all the swirlies I used on this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your next stop on the Blog Hop is TANYA.

Card recipe:
Magnolia stamps: Longing Tilda & Tin Boxes
Magnolia Doohickey diecuts: Swirls & Leaf, Vintage Tag & Romantic Lace Border

Copics used:
Tilda: E000, E00, E21, R20, E30, E34, E35
Tilda's dress & hair bow: R20, R22, R24
Tall Tin: E30, E33, E50
Chocolate Tin: E30, E34, E35 (Lid: E30, E33)
Hearts inside Tin: R20, R22, R24, R29
Lace on Tin: R11 & R20

Nesties: Circle & Lacey Circle
DP: NitWits
Word Art: Create with TLC
Merry Christmas: computer generated (PC Cursive)
Bling & heart bling: Stash
Ribbon & Pin: LSS
Recollections Mulberry Paper flowers & Wild Orchid flowers layered after taking them apart...lol
Star Dust Stickles (my absolute FAV)
Distress Ink: Walnut Stain

Challenges I'm entering:
The Ribbon Girl Blog: Colour Challenge #4 cream, pink & brown
Top Tip Tuesday: Bling It On
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Add some Coffee & Cream to your creation
The Pixie Cottage: Something Cute (Tilda is as cute as can be) ** YAY ~ I won Top3!!!
Stamp Something: A flower or two or more somewhere on your card!

Thanks so much for visiting me & as always.......I sooooo appreciate your sweet comments. This card will be going to my dear friend Toni.

Huggies & Blessings ~♥♥♥~

29 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Good Morning Sharon, it is a fun way of keeping Chrismas in thoughts all year long! I love it and enjoy every 25th of the month. Your card is so lovely, all sweet! Tilda still has 8 months to wait, snif... Love all your swirls and glitter, Beautiful project.
Hugs. Danielle.

charlene said...

Sis this is just so cute ! I love how you have done her up and the colors you have used are perfecto ! Great job on your coloring.
Love ya♥

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Sharron!! What a yummilicious card!!! Love all the pink and that flower is goooooorgeous!! Beautiful coloring too! Love the way you used Tilda! Have a wonderful weekend girlfriend!
hugs, Sharon

Peggie said...

Beautiful card. Love the color and all the embellishments

Christina C. said...

Sharron, this is absolutely
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!! What a fabulously stunning card....oh my goodness, totally LOVE IT!!!!
The layout is fantastic and all the wonderful details make this an extraordinary card!!!!

Arts by Sara said...

Wow! Sharron... Your card is awesome! I love all the goodies that you added to it and your coloring is wonderful! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara (I hope you will become one of my followers also! I have blog goodies that will end tonight at 8pm CST!)

Patricia St Martin said...

Sharron, WOW!!! Your card is beauitful... My friend and myself said we going to make at least one christmas card a month and you know I think we forgot. I love your card. Thanks for sharring.
Hugs, Pat

Jean said...

Goodness Sharron, this is so vintage and so gorgeous. I absolutely love all your accessories and all your colors.. you did a great job coloring everything and putting all in places where they seemed to belong.. Tilda is so beautifully colored and your card is so stunning..
Hugs, Jean

Anonymous said...

What a lovely scene this is Sharron! Your coloring is beautiful! Love those papers you used! :) hugs, Angela

Robin said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love all the bling on it!! The papers and the colours are wonderful!

Julie said...

Your card is gorgeous Sharron. I love the rich colors, and what is Christmas without chocolate!
Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!

Julie

Ribbon Girl said...

What a gorgeous card Sharron - love it, your papers, the embellishments - everything, really beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the jar full of hearts, they look good enough to eat!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week! Good luck with the DT call!
Chris

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi SHarron,
Tilda is looking quite lovely and your card is really wonderful. Lots of great detail and fabulous coloring, of course!!

I'm so happy you invited me to stop by! I'm a follower, but I admit I don't get around to any blogs as much as I would like!!

Your cards are all awesome and I hope you have lots of new visitors!!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

Norma said...

OMG, Sharron, your card is absolutely delish--I have a sweet tooth...LOL. What a wonderful colour scheme. I love your layout. You've coloured this cute Tilda beautifully. Love the stickles you've added--gives the card the perfect touch. Gosh, you do have some gorgeous DP's. You did a terrific job in putting this card together. I adore it.

Hugs,
Norma

Shelly said...

Oh Sharron, I love this gorgeous card!!! It will be a lovely gift for someone at Christmas, because it's wayyy more than just a card.

Monique said...

Wow, this is so cute Sharron !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Sharon said...

One of my new year's resolutions was to start making my Christmas cards in January... sadly, this has not happened... yikes, thanks for the reminder Sharron. Your card is absolutely adorable. Love this cutiepie and those hearts in the jar are gorgeous. hugs Sharon

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I am crushing on your card!!! All the bling is just gorgeous. :) Love that jar of cookies. Yum! Thanks for playing with us this week at TTT!

Adrina said...

Beautiful, I love all the sparkles and the color!!
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

scrapn_momof2 said...

This is so stunning. I love all of the sparkle and glitter!! Adorable image and gorgeous card.

Barb Hardeman said...

Super "sweet" card Sharron! Never would have thought of these images as Christmas, but then again, my favorite gift to receive at Christmas is CHOCOLATE!!! Love all the glitter and glitz...hugs...Barb

cabio's craft corner said...

wow Sharron, this is so gorgeous. Love the Christmas theme yet filled with hearts. So sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Katie said...

That sure is cute!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sharron, came looking for your CUC card but this one is gorgeous too!! Wowie, love this Christmas card hun!! Hugs ,Frea

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are actually really close to me. I'm in Apple Valley. I hope to do future classes at iCopic. If I could get enough people interested I would consider do classes in my home, too. I hope your hand feels better soon. Not being able to color would kill me :P

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Mindy

Janie Printz said...

BEAUTIFUL !!! How fun is this little cutie all blinged up ... My goodness but she's just amazing thanks to your wonderful coloring & all those little extras. LOVE the candy in the tins & so glad I happened to find your terrific blog this evening. Going back to have another look around.
Hugs, Janie

Bengelmama said...

Hello. Your card is beautiful. On the Internet there is a woman that your
Cards with pictures steals. She cuts off her colorized and Tildas
stick it on their cards.

http://gelisbastelecke.blogspot.com/2012/02/mal-wieder-was-getan.html

That's not fair to the woman

Nadine

978mary said...

Hi Sharron, looks like you've redecorated since I've been here. Nice colors on the blog, very soothing.