Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my US friends & family! On this day we take the time to thank the good Lord for all of our many blessings. I have so much to be grateful for..........a loving family who supports me in everything...........friends who have my back..........good health & so much more.

As we gather around our Thanksgiving feast our family takes the time to go around the table & each person says what they are thankful for. It's sometimes silly & funny and other times serious & thoughtful. But we all "get" each other & for that I'm thankful.

Sooooo.......have a wonderful time celebrating with your loved ones & enjoying that amazing food (love that turkey & stuffing) & remember to give thanks to the Lord for His many blessings.

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

1 comment:

Christina C. said...

Well said, Sharon! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!