Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of my blogging friends! I pray that 2012 will be a truly blessed year for all of us. 2011 was a little rough for us but we're starting to see the light at the end of that proverbial 'tunnel'. Praise the Lord for that!

I would like to thank each one of you who take the time to leave such sweet & lovely comments as you visit with me. You truly are a sweet, sweet blessing to me. By the way.....I will be doing a little followers blog candy in January of my favorite things to craft with so watch for it.

See you all next year!!!

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

9 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

What a beautiful design! Love it and all your fun designs throughout this past year.

Molly Smith said...

I think of you often and thought of you today :) I haven't been socially out there this year, lol!

Wishing you and yours a happy and safe new year.
Love, hugs & peace.
-Molly

Tracy said...

Happy New Year Sharron! Thank you so much for your encouraging words this past year. :-) I hope the upcoming year is filled with crafty fun for you. HUgs!

Unknown said...

Happy New year and best wishes for 2012!!!!!

Sonia said...

Hello Sharon
Thanks for be my new follower. I'm already your follower, :-)
Beautiful images!
Best wishes for 2012
-Sony

Ina G said...

Thanks for your comments over at my blog. I have added yours to my friends list.
Looking forward to checking in on your blog in 2012.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I hope you have a fabulous New Year! I found you at Outlawz too- am am following you too! Thanks for stopping by today!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wishing you a Wonderful New Year as well!
Hugs Lynn

Unknown said...

Sharron
Thank you for stoping at my blog
and a very nice comment