Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Clear It Out challenge time


It's time for our next challenge at the Clear It Out challenge blog and we would love to see your Purple, Orange and/or Black projects.  It's an "Anything Goes" theme so break out those colors & join in the fun.  But remember that we want to mainly see those colors on your project.   Your project could be Halloween, birthday or what-have-you.  Skies the limit.  I'll be posting my challenge card next week so watch for it.  I also have 2 birthday cards to work on in the next 1-1/2 weeks.  Yikes!  That's a lot for me.  LOL  I better get to work!

Thanks so much for playing along with us.  It's been so much fun to see all of the creativity come alive on your blogs.  This is a two week challenge so you have plenty of time to enter. 

Thanks a bunch for visiting.  See you again.

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

1 comment:

Christina C. said...

What a lovely gift idea, Sharron! Beautiful job....I'm certain they will treasure this and give it a place of honor in their home!