Monday, February 2, 2009

An Award


I received this lovely award from Nora.......thanks Sister Girlfriend..........so now I'm supposed to get to making some lemonade with all those lemons life's been throwing at me! LOL I think it's a great attitude to have.............turn something good & positive out of the negatives in our lives.

Here are the rules.............

1. Put the logo (Lemonade Stand) on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! 3. Link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

So let's get squeezin'...............here are my nominees...........since we all seem to have pretty much the same sister girlfriends..........if you've already received this award just double the lemons & feel free to add whatever little extra 'spice' you want (Molly...LOL) I think you are all amazing & I wanted to include you............


Lori
Jenn
Kathe
Maw
Charlene
Dixie
Andrea
Molly
Mary
Lisa
Mechelle

Thanks for spending a few moments with me! Have a wonderfully blessed day!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww thanx gf!

Hugz~Dixie said...

Thank you Sharron. So "sweet" of you.