Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My son's home!!!

WooHoo! I'm so excited! My son & his wife moved from southern California (where we all live) to New York last June & they just came last night for a 10 day visit! I am so excited (oh.....did I say that I was excited!) LOL

He's a first year resident ER doctor at a New York hospital so needless to say....he's one busy boy! I'm so proud of him! (you can see him & his cute little wife in the photo challenge when you click on "older posts")

Toodles for now! I'm hoping to post some pics here & there so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Hey Sis,
Just dropped by to say Hello!!!
I'll be back to read more about and see pics of your visit with your children!!!!

Hugz Lorie

Andrea said...

I'm so excited for you! How wonderful that your kids have come to visit - now get off the 'puter and spend time with them! We'll miss you over the next 10 days but family comes first gf.