Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary to my Hubby!


I'm taking a wee little break from sharing my Christmas in July gifts with you to take time out to tell my hubby that I love him so much & wish him a Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!!  It's been 39 years of wedded bliss & I'm so very happy that God saw fit to put the two of us together as one.  I don't regret one single minute of it.

I love you, Babe!  ♥MWAH♥


I'll see you all tomorrow when I'll share another chapter of CIJ.  :)


Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

I feel the same way about my Hubby, so I know how you feel and I love to hear nice stories like ours. Bless you both and enjoy every minute of every day. Happy Anniversary.

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Frank Sharron! May you have many more wonderful years to share together. Hugs!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Happy Anniversary you 2!!! I hope you enjoy your dinner tonight! Love you!