Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends & family!  I love this saying......"May thy sweet blossoms never cease to bloom in love and trust and peace."  Such a sweet sentiment for our beautiful nation.  May freedom ever ring!  And don't forget to say a prayer for our troops today.

Have a blessed day with your family & friends.  A day filled with love and trust and peace.  And of course lots of yummy food & fantastic fireworks.

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a fun day hunni! Hugs Frea

Donna Hanley said...

Sharron, I wish you the same great, blessed day. Gorgeous picture.

Tracy said...

Happy 4th of July Sharron! Be blessed my friend! Hugs!

cherry said...

happppppppppy summer!

Astrid Maclean said...

Hi Sharron
Thanks for your visit to my blog and all your lovely comments, so glad you did because that way I was able to pay a return visit. I also started to follow many of your lovely Pinterest boards. I think we like a lot of similar things lol.

Have a blessed creative week!