Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Challenge time at CIO


Hey everyone!  Yes it's that time again for a new challenge at Clear It Out!  The theme this time is SYMPATHY and because we're all about helping you use up what you already have.......the Stash requirement is to USE UP YOUR DARK PAPERS.  I'm working on my card & will show it to you soon.

Our sponsor this time is Digi Darla Designs.  The winner of this challenge will receive 5 digis of their choice. Remember to follow the challenge details in order to be eligible for the prize.


I've been really busy trying to get everything going on replacing my car & helping hubby work with the insurance company.   We're buying a car from a coworker of my hubby's who has a 2006 Camry that has been taken care of so well & is actually in better condition than my '05 Camry that was wrecked.  PTL  I'm so excited.  It looks brand spankin' new!   I'll share a little pic when I get it........hopefully in the next day or two. WooHoo!  It's a beautiful sparkly dark charcoal gray versus my white one so that's a bit different & the inside is exactly the same.......just darker.  Can't wait!

Anywho................back to the challenge.  Come on over to Clear It Out & join us.  You have two weeks to show us your Sympathy cards using your dark papers.  Easy Peasy, right.  It's always nice to have those Sympathy cards on hand.  Unfortunately you just never know when you might need one.

I'll be back in a few days to share my card.

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

1 comment:

Tracy said...

YAY! Look at what God worked out for you. I'm so happy for you! Huggies! Can't wait to see your project!