Tuesday, November 27, 2012

CIO challenge continues & a sneaky peeky

We are in the midst of our "ugly sweater" challenge right now at Clear It Out challenges. We're asking you to use up those "ugly" papers that you have been ignoring all year. Our sponsor Digi Darla Designs is giving one lucky winner 5 digis of their choice. How great is that!!!  You still have one week to enter so pop on by.

I'm sooooo excited to give you a little sneaky peeky at our very special December challenge Sponsor. Can you guess who it is from the itsy bitsy teeny weeny hint I'm giving you?  LOL  I haven't given you much to go on but...................you're going to love it!!!!  




Hope you didn't get injured or trampled on Black Friday!!! Did you see those grown men at Victoria Secret getting into a huge fight over women's underwear? Ridiculous!!!  LOL  They're calling it "Black Eye Friday"  (you can google the YouTube video)  We women would never ever do that........right?  LOL Cyber Monday is more my style of shopping. I've done most of my shopping online & am almost finished & it's not even December yet. YAY for me! LOL I think this is the earliest I've ever done it. YAY again! :)

Now my Christmas cards are another story. I was hoping to have tons made up by now but I only have 2.  sigh.......  I'm hoping to get lots more finished using our December sponsors adorably cute images. Have you guessed who it is yet? LOL Mum's the word! Don't give it away if you know. LOL I'll do a big reveal next week. Have a wonderfully blessed week. And I hope your Christmas shopping is almost finished too. :)

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

No comments: